ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES:
- Vista Bank Automatic Teller Machine is located in the very center of town at the crossroads, next to the city's neon sign and across from Allsup's. Its available for your use 24-7-365
- Ballet Academy of Haskell, Astin C. Bryson, Owner & Ballet Mistress, teaching ballet to everyone – from no experience to professional – ages 3 & up. Classes are currently held in Haskell at the Better Bodies Gym. For more information and to arrange your FREE trial class, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at (940) 200-1038
- Vista Bank (940) 997-2216 - In Haskell with their ATM in the center of town in Rule
COTTON & GRAIN:
- Rule Co-op Cotton Gin and Grain Elevator plus Feed, Seed & Chemicals - Member owned since 1913
- Church of Christ, 811 Union Ave, Paul Leonard. Sun 9:45am,10:40am & 6pm. Wed, 7pm. (940) 997-2141
- Faith Lutheran Church, 2508 St, (940) 997-2580
- First Baptist Church, 1001 Union Ave, Scott Hensley, Pastor. Sun 9:45am, 11am, & 5pm. Wed 6:30pm (940) 997-2321
- Primitive Baptist Church, Corner 8th & Robins, Dale Turner Jr, Pastor. 1st & 3rd Sundays 10am
- Primera Iglesia Bautista Alfa y Omegs, 500 Elm St, Manuel Marin, Pastor. Sun 10am, 11am, & 5pm. Wed 6pm
- Sweet Home Baptist Church, Gladstone Ave, Russel Stanley, Pastor. Currently offering Saturday meetings once a month.
- West Bethel Baptist Church, 300 Sunny St, Rev Clovis Dever. Sun 10am, 11am, & 8pm. Wed 7:30pm
- VP Gang offers exclusive private property resales. For many years they have been known for helping families in the area during difficult times. Experienced, knowledgeable and discrete, they can handle an estate, downsizing, or moving. If you know Rule, you know us.
- Torres Fencing of Rochester - Ranch and farm construction projects. Livestock/agricultural enclosures for cattle, horses, game, etc. Steel corners & bracing, pipe, T-post, gates, mesh, barbed wire, or whatever you need. Custom designed for your ranch. Big and small jobs. Call Gerardo Torres for a free estimate (940) 207-0341
FOOD TRUCKS (BBQ, TACOS, SANDWICHES, AND MORE
(often found periodically at the crossroads in town):
(often found periodically at the crossroads in town):
- 1082 BBQ, Gerral Waldon, Call or Text (325) 660-6520 - Brisket, Pork and Sausage Sandwiches, Wraps, Nachos, Loaded Bake Potatoes. Find us periodically at the Rule crossroads. Food Truck and Catering, Old Glory, TX
- 5-C Smoke House BBQ & Catering, RayDon Campell (940) 923-0813 - Parties, events, holiday gatherings, weddings and more. Also ask about our BBQ seasoning available direct, or though Modern Way in Haskell.
- Tacos El Rey of Rochester - Tacos, gorditas with homemade tortillas, tortas, quesadillas, burritos, and Mexican casseroles. Meats include pastor, beef, barbacoa, chicken and lengua. Try our desserts too! At the crossroads every Tuesday 4:30-7pm (940) 207-1126
FUELS & AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIES:
BEAUTY SHOPS & HAIR SALONS:
- Gail's Beauty Shop at 910 McCarty Street "Our customers are our friends" (940) 996-6010
- Alfonso Hernandez (940) 997-2119
- AMA*TechTel, Unlimited High-Speed Internet and Phone at affordable rates with no hidden fees & no contracts to sign, starting at only $50/month total, really! New super tower in Rule with the newest technology covering the whole community. Click here for info & prices. We are constantly installing new connections in Rule. (940) 257-4341 email@example.com Call, text, or email Clay Morrow today! The City of Rule would like to thank AMA*TechTel for all they do for our community. From supplying free wifi for the Rule Fire Station and our newly remodeled community center, to always contributing our events and fundraisers. Thank you AMA*TechTel for being there for us.
- Wildflower A Country Paradise, Hotel & Lodging is a VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner). Individuals, couples or groups welcome. Lodge will sleep up to 23. Has a huge common kitchen and entertaining area. Five bedrooms. Outdoor oasis with a swimming pool. See more on Facebook. Call Becky Wilson (940) 256-4482 Located at 2296 County Road 141 Rule, TX 7954, just 5 minutes from town. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cole House B&B, on Hwy 380 just a mile east of town. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, references required. Sitting on a 330ac cotton farm. Bunkhouse is $100/day and offers 7 bunks. Two upstairs bedrooms in main house at $56/day each. All fully furnished with range and refrig. Breakfast included with all stays. Basic and clean. Host Joyce Turner (940) 997-2370
OIL WELL SERVICES:
- AMA*TechTel, Unlimited High-Speed Internet and Phone at affordable rates with no hidden fees & no contracts to sign. Click here for info & prices. Call or text Clay Morrow (940) 257-4341 to discuss your needs. email@example.com The City of Rule would like to thank AMA*TechTel for all they do for our community. From supplying free wifi for the Rule Fire Station and our newly remodeled community center, to always contributing our events and fundraisers. Thank you AMA*TechTel for being there for us.
- United State Post Office, Zip Code 79547 (940) 997-0322 Open Monday-Friday 8am-noon, Saturday 8:30-9:30 Postmaster Cindy Dubert and Clerk Michelle Schultz
- Cristina's Taqueria and More - real authentic Mexican food, for a meal, snack or snowcone, on Hwy 380 just west of the stop light. Come by or call for hours: Cristina's cell (940) 200-3842 or the shop at (940) 572-0777 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TexMex Cafe at the corner of Pawnee and 13th (940) 996-6111 - A fun and friendly place with good Texas cooking
- The Hole in the Wall Cafe - Burger Restaurant in Rochester, in the center of town at 206 Carothers Ave, just 10 miles north of Rule. Tuesday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, (940) 742-4066
- ABC RV Park, 200 N. Amity Street, 3 blocks north of Hwy 380 (325) 699-2341 with 10 sites, open all year, RVs only (no tent), 70 ft max RV length, 10 full hookups with 50 amp electric, tables and grill. All utilities included with laundry room and picnic area. Also accepts Big Rigs with 3 pull thrus. All ages, pet friendly, offering day/week/monthly rates.
SIGNAGE AND GRAPHICS:
WATER WELL DRILLING & IRRIGATION SERVICES:
Enjoy our slideshow!