ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES:
- Village Primitive Antiques, on Hwy 380. Usually open Monday-Friday 1-5pm or by appointment. Newly remodeled. Come browse and visit! Joyce Turner (940) 256-2888
- Indoor Flea Market, on Hwy 380 in the center of town, opposite the bank in Rule. Usually open Fridays & Saturdays 10am-4pm, more or less :-) or feel free to call for appointment. Juan & Lydia Cabrera (940) 200-1132
- Cactus Apple Bakery, Mary L. Bryson, Owner & Baker, for Bread & Rolls, Cinnamon Rolls & Muffins, Cookies, Jam & Pies. Open Mon-Sat: 9AM-6 PM, Closed on Sunday. Our bakery goods are usually available Thursday & Friday afternoons (1-4pm) at Village Primitive Antiques. Come visit! CactusAppleBakery2.email@example.com, (940) 200-1038
- Vista Bank, 523 5th St (940) 997-2216 - A true community bank offering the utmost in customer service and the latest in banking technologies
- Spot Free Rinse Car Wash, on Hwy 380, Self-Service Coin-Operated
COTTON & GRAIN:
- Rule Co-op Cotton Gin and Grain Elevator plus Feed, Seed & Chemicals - Member owned since 1913
- Church of Christ, 811 Union Ave, Paul Leonard. Sun 9:45am,10:40am & 6pm. Wed, 7pm. (940) 997-2141
- Faith Lutheran Church, 2508 St, (940) 997-2580
- First Baptist Church, 1001 Union Ave, Scott Hensley, Pastor. Sun 9:45am, 11am, & 5pm. Wed 6:30pm (940) 997-2321
- Primitive Baptist Church, Corner 8th & Robins, Dale Turner Jr, Pastor. 1st & 3rd Sundays 10am
- Primera Iglesia Bautista Alfa y Omegs, 500 Elm St, Manuel Marin, Pastor. Sun 10am, 11am, & 5pm. Wed 6pm
- Sweet Home Baptist Church, Gladstone Ave, Russel Stanley, Pastor. Currently offering Saturday meetings once a month.
- West Bethel Baptist Church, 300 Sunny St, Rev Clovis Dever. Sun 10am, 11am, & 8pm. Wed 7:30pm
- VP Gang offers exclusive private property resales. For many years they have been known for helping families in the area during difficult times. Experienced, knowledgeable and discrete, they can handle an estate, downsizing, or moving. If you know Rule, you know us.
- Torres Fencing of Rochester - Ranch and farm construction projects. Livestock/agricultural enclosures for cattle, horses, game, etc. Steel corners & bracing, pipe, T-post, gates, mesh, barbed wire, or whatever you need. Custom designed for your ranch. Big and small jobs. Call Gerardo Torres for a free estimate (940) 207-0341
FOOD TRUCKS (BBQ, TACOS, SANDWICHES, AND MORE, found periodically at the crossroads in town):
- 1082 BBQ, Gerral Waldon, Call or Text (325) 660-6520 - Brisket, Pork and Sausage Sandwiches, Wraps, Nachos, Loaded Bake Potatoes. Find us periodically at the Rule crossroads. Food Truck and Catering, Old Glory, TX
- 5-C Smoke House BBQ & Catering, RayDon Campell (940) 923-0813 - Parties, events, holiday gatherings, weddings and more. Also ask about our BBQ seasoning available direct, or though Modern Way in Haskell.
- Tacos El Rey of Rochester - Tacos, gorditas with homemade tortillas, tortas, quesadillas, burritos, and Mexican casseroles. Meats include pastor, beef, barbacoa, chicken and lengua. Try our desserts too! At the crossroads every Tuesday 4:30-7pm (940) 207-1126
FUELS & AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIES:
BEAUTY SHOPS & HAIR SALONS:
- Gail's Beauty Shop at 910 McCarty Street "Our customers are our friends" (940) 996-6010
HEATING VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC):
- Alfonso Hernandez (940) 997-2119
- Cole House B&B, on Hwy 380 just a mile east of town. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, references required. Sitting on a 330ac cotton farm. Bunkhouse is $100/day and offers 7 bunks. Two upstairs bedrooms in main house at $56/day each. All fully furnished with range and refrig. Breakfast included with all stays. Basic and clean. Host Joyce Turner (940) 997-2370
- United State Post Office, Zip Code 79547 (940) 997-0322 Open Monday-Friday 8am-noon, Saturday 8:30-9:30 Postmaster Cindy Dubert and Clerk Michelle Schultz
- ABC RV Park, 200 N. Amity Street, 3 blocks north of Hwy 380 (325) 699-2341 with 10 sites, open all year, RVs only (no tent), 70 ft max RV length, 10 full hookups with 50 amp electric, tables and grill. All utilities included with laundry room and picnic area. Also accepts Big Rigs with 3 pull thrus. All ages, pet friendly, offering day/week/monthly rates.
SIGNAGE AND GRAPHICS:
- Doug Easterling Trucking (325) 669-9860 for commercial hauling of agricultural products
- Wild Dog Studios of Rule creates marketing and brand name communications that set our clients apart. Commercial photography, video, websites... Visit our website to learn more.
WATER WELL DRILLING & IRRIGATION SERVICES:
Enjoy our slideshow!